take it or explode it

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What kind of friends are you?

11:15 PM Posted by Lily Rofil No comments


Readers, have you ever imagined if you never have friends even one in your whole life? I am sure there is no one undergoes that such experience. Friendship, of course, is as important as your life. But if you get irritated by your friends, what do you think?

I will be thinking, what kind of friend am I so I deserve that. Yes, for me, quantity of friends and quality of friendship are reflecting what I present in front of them. If I am completely arrogant, can you think how many friends will I have? Luckily I have adequate friends whom embrace me whenever I am around.

I simply do not care what others use to attract as many as friends. I have my own ways to get people called “friends”. Some may use their sexual appeals to gain a lot of pals, some may use their outer appearance, wealth, power or influences, or some prefer to use their personality.
I, myself, tend to use my personality. What kind of personality is that? It cannot say that I have perfect personality, but I just perform what I think best to perform in front of people. As Uncertainty Reduction Theory says, that people will try to deliver good “appearance” when they meet new people, so that those new people will decide whether or not they will continue being friends by reducing uncertainty of ours. Of course if we show good manners and keep up with it, strangers will think we are really good persons. Then, we will be friends for longer time. How if we perform good things in the beginning of friendship only? Definitely new friends will stay no longer.

Fortunately, I have many kinds of friendship which last until now and I will keep it up till forever. Thank God, You send me people like Anggia Hapsari, Failasuf Filantrofi, Rima Anisa Widyaningrum, Eka Nur Arifah, Pramadita Eka Putri, Istiadah, Wafirah Mufidah, Evi Karlina, Iffah Mazidah, Nindya Ratna Bidari, Shahrimah, Syakirah, Azwyn, Nurul Idayu, and many more. They are my truly friends, they are my angels.

So, what kind of friends are you?


*Pic from Google


0 comments:

Post a Comment