take it or explode it

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My new blog

1:26 AM Posted by Lily Rofil No comments
Hi there,

Welcome to my new blog. This blog is a brand-new blog of mine after I left my old blog for quite some time. The reason I create this blog is to have a better structured blog. I love my old blog but it is little bit messy. Not only the design, the posting is also unorganized well. It mixes between personal stories and informative articles. and most of the personal stories are kind of lame.

Well, initially the old blog is intended for personal diary. But sometimes I need to use it to post my writings that may be useful for the readers. I could re-organize it but it means I need to delete many entries that I think not necessary. It places me in a dilemma, actually. In a way, I need to tidy up my blog. In another way, I cannot merely delete what I have been posting all this time. So, I have decided. I have to create a new one. A better structured and organized blog.

Thus, I create this blog particularly to post my well-written articles that I copy-paste from some assignment essays. I will copy the articles that I have posted on the old blog as well. Some articles are written in English. Some are in Bahasa Indonesia and Bahasa Melayu. So, it will be convenient for those who are indeed seeking for articles in those three languages.

Hopefully this new blog will become a new platform for me to start being a serious blogger. I mean it. I have been wanting to be a blogger. I never feel to be the one when I am authoring my old blog. Through this blog, I hope I can be the one. Adios...

0 comments:

Post a Comment